E&P Companies Operating In The Utica & Marcellus:
With The Following Job Titles:
CEOs, COOs VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of:
- New Ventures
- NGL Origination
- Government Relations
- East Region
Pipeline, Processing And Integrated Midstream Operators:
COOs, CFOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of:
- Midstream Development
- Business Development
- Corporate Development
- Commercial Activities
- Pipeline service companies
- Pipeline corrosion and maintenance specialists
- Pipeline and steel manufacturers
- Market analysis companies
- Gas marketing companies
- Construction companies
- Fractionation technology providers
- Legal services providers
- Business development consultancy companies
- Engineering and construction companies
- Asset management companies
- Environmental consultancies
Other Events You May Be Interested In...
American Business Conferences is a world-leading provider of content driven, information rich business summits that provide unlimited opportunities for individual learning and commercial deal making.
Every conference agenda we research is designed to deliver an unprecedented level of detail, providing practical solutions on strategic, tactical and technical challenges.
You will tap into valuable, real world lessons and experiences, enabling you to benchmark against companies, industries and countries. Whether you are looking to build a business case, reduce/optimize costs or improve the implementation of a particular strategy, you will leave our events with a unique mix of actionable learning benefits that you could not obtain anywhere else...
Please find below a link to our Unconventional Oil & Gas series, where you can obtain a list of our current events in this sector:
WHAT'S NEW THIS YEAR?
EXCITING ADDITIONS TO THE 2014 AGENDA:
- BRAND NEW E&P SPEAKERS: Including Encore Energy, Consol Energy and Tenaska Resources LLC
- ETHANE MARKETS, TAKEAWAY & PROCESSING: Ensuring ethane attains optimal value at market: identifying optimal destinations, cracker facilities and transport options from the Utica and Marcellus
- Y-GRADE TAKEAWAY AND FRACTIONATION: Examining the status and capacity of NGL pipeline takeaway and fractionation projects being built relative to the amount of surplus NGL production in the Utica and Marcellus to justify continued production
- RAIL CARS: Investigating the accessibility and available capacity of pressurized rail cars to identify more flexible routes for taking NGL to higher priced markets
- UTICA CRUDE OIL & CONDENSATES : Examining the refining locations and takeaway routes being used by Utica producers to identify optimal netback destination
OTHER KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
- PRODUCER UPDATES: Quantifying the proportion of oil vs. condensates vs. dry gas being produced in the Utica and Marcellus to identify the type and capacity of midstream expansion required
- NATURAL GAS MARKETS, TAKEAWAY & EXPORT: Analyzing domestic and global demand for natural gas to identify cost efficient transport solutions and high netback markets that can ultimately justify continued drilling in the region
- LNG MARKETS, PLANTS & EXPORT: Gauging local and global LNG demand to assess the commercial and regulatory feasibility of exporting LNG internationally
"Format and agenda are well thought out making networking easier"