E&P Companies Operating In The Utica & Marcellus:
With The Following Job Titles:
CEOs, COOs VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of:
- New Ventures
- NGL Origination
- Government Relations
- East Region
Pipeline, Processing And Integrated Midstream Operators:
COOs, CFOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of:
- Midstream Development
- Business Development
- Corporate Development
- Commercial Activities
- Pipeline service companies
- Pipeline corrosion and maintenance specialists
- Pipeline and steel manufacturers
- Market analysis companies
- Gas marketing companies
- Construction companies
- Fractionation technology providers
- Legal services providers
- Business development consultancy companies
- Engineering and construction companies
- Asset management companies
- Environmental consultancies
A Proven Track Record In The Midstream Oil & Gas Series:
American Business Conferences has been at the forefront of the Unconventional Oil & Gas development for over 5 years.
Participants routinely praise our Summits for delivering unbeatable return on investment - in just 2 days you will come away with brand new tools, methodologies, ideas and approaches, bespoke to your specific industry and job function, as well as a host of valuable new business contacts.
But don't just take our word for it, see what your peers have to say about our Midstream events...
"Format and agenda are well thought out making networking easier"
"Professional and first class. An informed and motivating array of speakers"
Principal Market AnalystView
"Midstream education - most conferences do not focus on this"
Northeast Technical ManagerView
"Good diversity of speakers and attendees"
Supply & Distribution SchedulerView
"We had so much learning and networking opportunities that I definitely put this as one of the best conferences I've been to."View
"Good set of presenters covering midstream aspects of Marcellus and Utica. Good information and great networking opportunity."
"A very well thought out event with content that measured up to the way it was portrayed"
"High level of speakers on a range of topics. Overall, conferences was well done"
AVP, Emerging MarketsView
"Not only was the conference extremely informative on the topic and well organized, but the industry panelists selected were really solid experts in their field."View
WHAT'S NEW THIS YEAR?
EXCITING ADDITIONS TO THE 2014 AGENDA:
- BRAND NEW E&P SPEAKERS: Including Encore Energy, Consol Energy and Tenaska Resources LLC
- ETHANE MARKETS, TAKEAWAY & PROCESSING: Ensuring ethane attains optimal value at market: identifying optimal destinations, cracker facilities and transport options from the Utica and Marcellus
- Y-GRADE TAKEAWAY AND FRACTIONATION: Examining the status and capacity of NGL pipeline takeaway and fractionation projects being built relative to the amount of surplus NGL production in the Utica and Marcellus to justify continued production
- RAIL CARS: Investigating the accessibility and available capacity of pressurized rail cars to identify more flexible routes for taking NGL to higher priced markets
- UTICA CRUDE OIL & CONDENSATES : Examining the refining locations and takeaway routes being used by Utica producers to identify optimal netback destination
OTHER KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
- PRODUCER UPDATES: Quantifying the proportion of oil vs. condensates vs. dry gas being produced in the Utica and Marcellus to identify the type and capacity of midstream expansion required
- NATURAL GAS MARKETS, TAKEAWAY & EXPORT: Analyzing domestic and global demand for natural gas to identify cost efficient transport solutions and high netback markets that can ultimately justify continued drilling in the region
- LNG MARKETS, PLANTS & EXPORT: Gauging local and global LNG demand to assess the commercial and regulatory feasibility of exporting LNG internationally
"Very informative. Wealth of knowledge. Great speakers"