E&P Companies Operating In The Utica & Marcellus:
With The Following Job Titles:
CEOs, COOs VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of:
- New Ventures
- NGL Origination
- Government Relations
- East Region
Pipeline, Processing And Integrated Midstream Operators:
COOs, CFOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of:
- Midstream Development
- Business Development
- Corporate Development
- Commercial Activities
- Pipeline service companies
- Pipeline corrosion and maintenance specialists
- Pipeline and steel manufacturers
- Market analysis companies
- Gas marketing companies
- Construction companies
- Fractionation technology providers
- Legal services providers
- Business development consultancy companies
- Engineering and construction companies
- Asset management companies
- Environmental consultancies
We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every user who visits the Website and every user who makes an enquiry through the Website. We set out below what information we learn about you when you visit the Website, what we do with that information, and how you can change the information we have.
Cookies and IP Addresses
When you visit this website, we may send you a cookie. A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer or device, the different types of cookie that may be used are detailed below.
1. Essential Cookies
These cookies are essential for the running of a website, without the use of these cookies parts of a website would not be able to function.
2. Analytical Performance Cookies
These types of cookies are used to monitor the performance of a website and how it is used. These cookies provide information that helps improve usability and also to identify any areas that may need maintenance.
We may also track IP addresses, this is a number that can identify an Internet Service Provider and country location. It cannot provide personal information.
You are not obliged to accept cookies and may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. The browser you use not only allows you to see the cookies that you have got but also allows you to control their use.
You can control them by allowing them, deleting them individually or deleting all of them. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies altogether. If this option is selected, you should be aware that many websites will not function properly or at all.
It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for your consent before each cookie is set on your device. This gives you control over what is set on your device, however has the drawback of slowing down your browsing experience.
There are different levels of control too. You are able to prevent just third party cookies being deployed, and some even allow you to block specific companies you do not wish to deploy a cookie, instead of selecting all companies.
In order to manage your cookies, please select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
If you access any part of this website that uses Adobe Flash Player, a small Flash Cookie may be used. The purpose of using these cookies is to store your flash player preferences and enhance your browsing experience.
Flash Cookies are stored on your computer in a similar way to standard cookies, except they are stored in a different location. Due to this, it is not possible to block or manage Flash Cookies directly from your browser.
In order to manage or delete Flash Cookies, please visit the Adobe website, which provides full information by clicking here.
Useful Information About Cookies
Further information about cookies can be found on the following websites:
- All About Cookies
- Your Online Choices
- Information Commissioners Office
- Direct Marketing Association
- Microsoft Cookies Guide
The Information We Collect
Our Website may use software features known as 'cookies', which are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive when accessing a website. They are akin to identity cards, and we may use them as follows: a) to allow us to know when users return to our website and which pages or services you access while there; and b) to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our Website and make it easier for users to access them.
You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries in relation to our products and services.
Disclosure of Information
We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
American Business Conferences complies with the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom. We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry or order.
Whilst any Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our services to you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared by American Business Conferences approved contractors or agents, in order to inform you and / or produce relevant services.
If you do not wish to receive this information from American Business Conferences or our associates or wish to delete Personal Information you have submitted through the Website please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information. If a third party acquires control or the business of American Business Conferences, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that third party.
Security of Data
We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
Links to Other Sites
If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that websites own privacy statement. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
By using this Website you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as stated above.We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
The American Business Conferences website validates as strict XHTML and the CSS validates as an interoperable Web page. W3C is the world wide web authority regarding standards and compliance for websites.
WHAT'S NEW THIS YEAR?
EXCITING ADDITIONS TO THE 2014 AGENDA:
- BRAND NEW E&P SPEAKERS: Including Encore Energy, Consol Energy and Tenaska Resources LLC
- ETHANE MARKETS, TAKEAWAY & PROCESSING: Ensuring ethane attains optimal value at market: identifying optimal destinations, cracker facilities and transport options from the Utica and Marcellus
- Y-GRADE TAKEAWAY AND FRACTIONATION: Examining the status and capacity of NGL pipeline takeaway and fractionation projects being built relative to the amount of surplus NGL production in the Utica and Marcellus to justify continued production
- RAIL CARS: Investigating the accessibility and available capacity of pressurized rail cars to identify more flexible routes for taking NGL to higher priced markets
- UTICA CRUDE OIL & CONDENSATES : Examining the refining locations and takeaway routes being used by Utica producers to identify optimal netback destination
OTHER KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
- PRODUCER UPDATES: Quantifying the proportion of oil vs. condensates vs. dry gas being produced in the Utica and Marcellus to identify the type and capacity of midstream expansion required
- NATURAL GAS MARKETS, TAKEAWAY & EXPORT: Analyzing domestic and global demand for natural gas to identify cost efficient transport solutions and high netback markets that can ultimately justify continued drilling in the region
- LNG MARKETS, PLANTS & EXPORT: Gauging local and global LNG demand to assess the commercial and regulatory feasibility of exporting LNG internationally
"Format and agenda are well thought out making networking easier"